Shoot. I rarely get tagged with meme’s. Probably because the few times I have I don’t respond. However, when the likes of Jenny, Shelley , KT and Karl team up to tag me, I really don’t have a choice. So here goes:
- I have been locked in the trunk of my own car. When I was a teenager. I’ve learned a lot since then.
- I was the manager of my high school girl’s volleyball team. Yes, I enjoyed it.
- I have been to the Ukraine, Slovenia, Germany (all the previous on one trip), China (twice), Dominican Republic, and Canada on mission trips with college students.
- I was valedictorian of my high school class.
- I was junior and senior class president in college.
- I married my best friend. Yes, she still is.
- I have always laughed at flatulence. I don’t know why.
- I don’t know the Muffin Man who lives on Drury Lane. (ok, so I’m not very good at these things. No way I could pull a Shelley (also here) or Brandy.)