Dangit. I just had to shave my ears again. For those of you first visiting, it’s not as if I talk about this often, but if you’d like to track with me how often I have to do this, my first comment about it is here. Maybe by tracking these posts, I can determine how long it takes for my ear hair to grow… It could be a real scientific study. Maybe I’ll get some grants? Then I could hire some aides… (get it? aids for my ears? hearing aids? heh-heh.)
Anyway, you’re also probably wondering why in the world I took the time to take pics and all. Well, I’ve got some down time right now waiting on a few things and I DID have to shave my ears. It’s such a unique and random thing, I thought someone would appreciate it. I mean, of all places for my hair to decide to START growing… why my ears? Why couldn’t it grow on the back of my head?
Anyway, here’s a pic of my new hair tools.. It’s so depressing. And in the middle of all the ear-shaving-picture-taking, I dropped the nose hair attachment in the crapper. Aaargh. Of course, this has all happened in the context of me avoiding some house cleaning. Caro and Kristy Hales are out cleaning the studio in preparation for Caro’s sis visiting with our twin 5-year-old nephews and 6 month-old niece.
So… the ear hair gods have smited me by making me drop by nose hair attachment in the commode.
On this day...
Leave a comment
The Personal Blog of Jeff Noble
Info: From the misty hills of Virginia, "Notes from the Trail" seeks to encourage you on your journey. Written by a graphic designer-pastor, this blog is a blend of humor, insight, and faith discovery.
Check out my Tumblr site for other thoughts, pictures and randomness.
Also, my about.me page can link you to my other digital hangouts on the web.
- On invalid signatures, rejection, reflection, and relief
- Running for Blacksburg Town Council
- Why I am not responding to your texts
- Why I’m moving from a smart phone to a dumb phone
- Review: A Call to the Unconverted
- New episode of Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom: Snake Handler
- An intro to Jesus Manifesto
- The Cove and personal spiritual retreats
- A la carte: Are you doing team leadership wrong?, Interns, and 3 Issues Churches Must Answer
- Goodbye (again)
Most Commented in Past Year
Users: 1 Guest
- Why I gave up consuming “The Beardstown Ladies’ Guide to Smart Spending for Big Savings: How to Save for a Rainy Day Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle”
- Books I’ve bought…
- “Select all” code for inviting Facebook friends to an event
- Sunday’s comin’
- Review: Groups app for iPhone
- Please leave a message…
- A la carte: Preachers leaving, more beer, divorce & remarriage
- Google search missing after Firefox update
- When it’s time to leave your church
- Why Louie Giglio’s new worship definition lacks air