The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is reporting today that Frank Broyles, long-time dictator athletic director at the University of Arkansas at Fayayetteville will resign Sunday. Whew! Now maybe Razorback sports can move forward into the 21st century. While it’s been time for him to step down for a loooong time, this resignation comes as no surprise as the Fayetteville Fiasco involving Guz Malzahn and Mitch Mustain captured national attention in December and January.
Now, we can only hope that Nutt can read the handwriting on the wall and find a nice, mediocre team to coach somewhere. He’s already turned the Hogs into that. By the way, what is this all about? Do any other coaches have such a shameless way of parading their mediocrity?
On this day...
Leave a comment
The Personal Blog of Jeff Noble
Info: From the misty hills of Virginia, "Notes from the Trail" seeks to encourage you on your journey. Written by a graphic designer-pastor, this blog is a blend of humor, insight, and faith discovery.
Check out my Tumblr site for other thoughts, pictures and randomness.
Also, my about.me page can link you to my other digital hangouts on the web.
- New episode of Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom: Snake Handler
- An intro to Jesus Manifesto
- The Cove and personal spiritual retreats
- A la carte: Are you doing team leadership wrong?, Interns, and 3 Issues Churches Must Answer
- Goodbye (again)
- Liddle Women: Virginia Tech softball, faith and cancer
- A la carte: Evernote app ideas for speakers, Chris Broussard
- Take a free temperament test by Keirsey
- Sometimes it takes a ballpit
- Review: The Lost World of Genesis One
Links of Interest
Most Commented in Past Year
Users: 1 Guest
- “Select all” code for inviting Facebook friends to an event
- Why I gave up consuming “The Beardstown Ladies’ Guide to Smart Spending for Big Savings: How to Save for a Rainy Day Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle”
- Please leave a message…
- Review: Groups app for iPhone
- A la carte: Death of personal blogging, political posts, book on prayer recommendation
- Apple store coming to Little Rock?
- When it’s time to leave your church
- Google search missing after Firefox update
- Sunday’s comin’
- About WBC: Don’t Feed the Animals
- A la carte: Pack your casket, junk DNA, Cydia tweaks, World Cup