Table of contents for Social Connections
I’ll admit that I’m a “twaddict” – someone that loves to keep with my friends and acquaintances through lifestreaming services like Twitter, Pownce, Friendfeed, Spokeo, Plurk, etc. All of these services are impressive, and there is a heavyweight cage match happening in cyber space over which will earn the hearts of bloggers and microbloggers. Twitter has been losing rapid favor in the past six months due to its inconsistency and downtime. Many have switched to Pownce and Friendfeed.
However, I want to recommend a mass exodus of all Twitter users to Jaiku. They have recently joined with Google, and so you can expect nothing but quality and innovation in the future from them – as well as the muscle to make it happen.
You can follow me at Jaiku here. I’ll still be updating at Twitter and other services through the magnificent convenience of hellotxt.com, but I am hoping to spend most of time over at Jaiku in the days ahead.
Of course, there’s still the ever-improving social giant called Facebook. What is your preference for microblogging and why?
On this day...
Leave a comment
The Personal Blog of Jeff Noble
Info: From the misty hills of Virginia, "Notes from the Trail" seeks to encourage you on your journey. Written by a graphic designer-pastor, this blog is a blend of humor, insight, and faith discovery.
Check out my Tumblr site for other thoughts, pictures and randomness.
Also, my about.me page can link you to my other digital hangouts on the web.
- A la carte: Are you doing team leadership wrong?, Interns, and 3 Issues Churches Must Answer
- Goodbye (again)
- Liddle Women: Virginia Tech softball, faith and cancer
- A la carte: Evernote app ideas for speakers, Chris Broussard
- Take a free temperament test by Keirsey
- Sometimes it takes a ballpit
- Review: The Lost World of Genesis One
- 7 helpful tips for those in their 40s
- Can you say, “Watch me!”?
- Easter expectations
Links of Interest
Most Commented in Past Year
Users: 1 Guest
- “Select all” code for inviting Facebook friends to an event
- Why I gave up consuming “The Beardstown Ladies’ Guide to Smart Spending for Big Savings: How to Save for a Rainy Day Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle”
- A la carte: Death of personal blogging, political posts, book on prayer recommendation
- Please leave a message…
- Review: Groups app for iPhone
- Sunday’s comin’
- When it’s time to leave your church
- Google search missing after Firefox update
- About WBC: Don’t Feed the Animals
- Apple store coming to Little Rock?
- Kingston, TN principal detours prayer reg