GoodReads has a nice little tool for seeing how many books you read each year. I read 42 books in 2013. Here’s the ones that make the top of the list. Click on the link for the review.
- Boring by Michael Kelley
- The Case for Antioch: A Biblical Model for Transformational Church by Jeff Iorg
- Practicing Greatness by Reggie McNeal
- Jesus Manifesto by Leonard Sweet
Here are some series that I read:
- 4 more books in Clive Cussler’s Dirk Pitt series
- 3 of Stephen Lawhead’s Bright Empires novels
- I finished Robert Jordan’s massive Wheel of Time series.
- 2 of Bernard Cornwell’s Warlord Chronicles about King Arthur.
To see the full list of books from 2013, check out this nifty list at GoodReads.