It’s honestly a little surreal to know a New York Times best-selling author, much less be friends with one. Kiera Cass is the author of The Selection, The Elite and not-yet-released The One. She and her husband Callaway are leaders in our church, and recently Kiera produced a video for Staff Appreciation month that helped promote my book Super Center Savior. Our church’s Staff Support team (on which Kiera serves) identified that as a way to demonstrate their encouragement to me. It was a huge encouragement.
Their idea was to sponsor a book drop in which they left copies of my book all over town in unusual places with a little note in the book that explained it was a gift and that it was hoped that whoever picked it up would enjoy it.
Thanks to our Staff Support Team and Kiera for starring in, producing, filming and editing Book Drop.
On this day...
Table of contents for Super Center Savior
- Book update
- Super Center Savior launch update
- The day is here! Buy “Super Center Savior”
- Why did I write Super Center Savior?
- February book update and observations about the inglorious process of book publication, ego, and supporting creative friends
- Video: Book drop by Kiera Cass
- Walking through the bookstore
- When I sold one book
- Two year anniversary of publication
- Happy birthday to the book..