Sometime ago, Ben over at openswitch had a great entry about how to enjoy blogging and not burn out. Ben summarizes his “why’s” in this way:
- Enjoy the writing process
- Enjoy the designing process
- Fakery is not sustainable
- Tell your story
- Define the word “success”
I thought I would share my own thoughts as well. They’ll come in part 2. For now, I’m heading to Sunday worship here at Glorieta. By the way, the high here yesterday was 80, and it got down to 57 last night. Brrr. I feel for you Arkansans and others enduring summer heat waves.
On this day...
- iPhone prank - 2013
- Prayer for campus ministries - 2009
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 2 - 2008
- Glorieta 08: Monday teaching reflections, 1 - 2008
Table of contents for The Joy of Blogging
- Why blog?
- Blogging as a thought sorter
- Blogging for personal growth
- WordPress theme winner, blog commenting, and networking
- First-time blogging and Tumblr
- Adios Twitter, for now…
- Getting serious about blogging
- Getting serious about blogging, 2
- Another reason I enjoy blogging…
- Blogger down, blogger down
- Nuff said: Top 5 Bloggers of 2016, How to get your blog noticed, How long your posts should be, What if you’re called to be ignored?