Now I’m not quite ready to run out and purchase a Wii, obviously. My trusty Xbox still give Sam and I hours of fun and entertainment. However, with the release of two new gaming systems over the holidays, I’ve been following them to see what may become the “must-have” system of the future. Many thought it would be the PS3; others said the Xbox 360, which was released during the holiday season 2005 would stay on top. However, it’s price seems to be it’s detriment so far. Normal gamers like myself aren’t ready for Blu-Ray and having to upgrade their TVs to HD just yet, and the $250 tag of the Wii seems to have pulled quite a few back to Nintendo’s side. In addition, the innovative game play, using the interactive nunchuk controller may also be winning of many non-gamers, as gaming becomes more of a fun, interactive experience for everyone. (Or is it that folks just enjoy laughing at the gyrations of a gamer on a Wii?)
Whatever your conclusion, there’s a great analysis over at the compete.com blog you’ve gotta check out that includes this image:
On this day...
Leave a comment
The Personal Blog of Jeff Noble
Info: From the misty hills of Virginia, "Notes from the Trail" seeks to encourage you on your journey. Written by a graphic designer-pastor, this blog is a blend of humor, insight, and faith discovery.
Check out my Tumblr site for other thoughts, pictures and randomness.
Also, my about.me page can link you to my other digital hangouts on the web.
- The Cove and personal spiritual retreats
- A la carte: Are you doing team leadership wrong?, Interns, and 3 Issues Churches Must Answer
- Goodbye (again)
- Liddle Women: Virginia Tech softball, faith and cancer
- A la carte: Evernote app ideas for speakers, Chris Broussard
- Take a free temperament test by Keirsey
- Sometimes it takes a ballpit
- Review: The Lost World of Genesis One
- 7 helpful tips for those in their 40s
- Can you say, “Watch me!”?
Links of Interest
Most Commented in Past Year
Users: 1 Guest
- “Select all” code for inviting Facebook friends to an event
- Why I gave up consuming “The Beardstown Ladies’ Guide to Smart Spending for Big Savings: How to Save for a Rainy Day Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle”
- Please leave a message…
- A la carte: Death of personal blogging, political posts, book on prayer recommendation
- Review: Groups app for iPhone
- When it’s time to leave your church
- Sunday’s comin’
- Google search missing after Firefox update
- Apple store coming to Little Rock?
- About WBC: Don’t Feed the Animals
- iPad update