What a year! It was begun fighting cancer in southeast Arkansas, and it is ending with a healthy family in Virginia. We are humbled and amazed at all that has been done in and through our lives this past year.
Before I write an entry on looking forward, I wanted to look back. So I thought I’d sum up our year with 12 blog entries. Peruse them at your leisure! Happy new year!
- January: Chemo hero
- February: Spiritual centering
- March: Fun faith
- April: Rectal 2009
- May: NCourage and smallness
- June: Burned up or burned out?
- July: Increasing gratitude
- August: Sunday in Krakow
- September: Ode to Monticello
- October: An inglorious testimony
- November: The danger of marginalization
- December: Big weekend
I’d love to know which one you enjoyed the most. Vote here.
On this day...
- Top Posts of 2018 - 2018
- Top Posts of 2016 - 2016
- People watching and pleasing God - 2015
- Remembering 2014 - 2014
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020