Don’t get me wrong… I love Facebook. It’s an amazing relational tool. I’ve had more than a dozen conversations just this week on Facebook with folks that I don’t ever see. I’ve loved the ability to catch up with old friends, particularly those from high school that I didn’t do a good job keeping up. Add to that friends and colleagues from former churches and ministries, and it’s been fun.
However, I could have produced this video. Just about every one of these things are stuff I’ve rolled my eyes and sighed excessively about before. Without any further adieu….
HT: Shane Vanderhart
On this day...
- Review: The Ishbane Conspiracy - 2015
- Do you believe in goats? - 2013
- Redesign itch - 2008
- Jackson Waters is hot... - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019