Don’t get me wrong… I love Facebook. It’s an amazing relational tool. I’ve had more than a dozen conversations just this week on Facebook with folks that I don’t ever see. I’ve loved the ability to catch up with old friends, particularly those from high school that I didn’t do a good job keeping up. Add to that friends and colleagues from former churches and ministries, and it’s been fun.
However, I could have produced this video. Just about every one of these things are stuff I’ve rolled my eyes and sighed excessively about before. Without any further adieu….
HT: Shane Vanderhart
On this day...
- Review: The Ishbane Conspiracy - 2015
- Do you believe in goats? - 2013
- Redesign itch - 2008
- Jackson Waters is hot... - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020