Anyway, others are doing it, so I figure, why not? It’s called a “blook.” It’s a blog/book. It’s an opportunity for writers to unveil projects they’ve done or are working on and get input from their massive bloggin audience. In my case, I just want feedback from the two of you.
I’ve got several manuscripts/books/projects that I’ve done over the last few years and am just looking for that opportunity to submit them to a publisher. In the meantime, I want to know if any of you are interested in reading a blook, a chapter at a time, here, at Notes from the Trail?
The one I’d want to share with you first is a little different. It’s targeted at preteens/young adults. It’s basically a story about growing up/adolescence with some adventure/mystery/shenanigans thrown in. It’s called “Small Pebble.” Comment here if you would like to see the first chapter.
On this day...
- Do you violate your own conscience? - 2013
- Raising money for a Mac Mini at church - 2008
- Fire Nutt shirts... - 2007
- Do Southern Baptists even like each other? - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- Nuff Said: Tulsi Gabbard’s takedown of HRC, the ideal length of every social media post, the danger of expectations, the myth of dying Christianity, and Bad Lip Reading by Joe Biden - October 19, 2019
PastorChurch Staff Appreciation Month - October 4, 2019
- MacAddict magazine - September 28, 2019