It was a beautiful Saturday in Blacksburg. The family was out and about, but I was stuck in front of the computer reconciling our financials. Fun.
So… I remembered “Gawker” – a time-lapse app that takes pics through your webcam at specified intervals. Here is the boredom that follows.
On this day...
- Preview: Jesus is a Beautiful Outlaw - 2014
- Review: Is God a Moral Monster? Part 3 - 2013
- Don't make waves - 2012
- Got a vision? Sit on it. - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020