It was a beautiful Saturday in Blacksburg. The family was out and about, but I was stuck in front of the computer reconciling our financials. Fun.
So… I remembered “Gawker” – a time-lapse app that takes pics through your webcam at specified intervals. Here is the boredom that follows.
On this day...
- Preview: Jesus is a Beautiful Outlaw - 2014
- Review: Is God a Moral Monster? Part 3 - 2013
- Don't make waves - 2012
- Got a vision? Sit on it. - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019