Sherri Day has published a story over at tampabay.com about a Kentucky Southern Baptist who has been married to a devout Mormon for 25 years. It is interesting story of commitment, faith, and truth. Throw in the wrinkle that the husband also runs Christian Research & Counsel, a ministry designed to confornt “counterfeit Christianities,” and you get a great family reality show in the making, maybe better than The Osbournes. Some who read this will wonder, “But I thought Mormons were Christians?” Perhaps you should read this story to help you understand that there are significant theological discrepancies between Mormonism and biblical Christianity.
On this day...
- Montenegro necessity - 2014
- Goodbye (again) - 2013
- Thanks to my pastors - 2011
- Where Collegiate Ministry Begins, Part 5 - 2009
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019