She Calls Me Daddy by Robert Wolgemuth was a nice book. The author is humorous, which I really appreciate, and his suggestions for being a father to your daughter not only are challenging, but they’re also deeply practical.
You can’t go wrong, if you have a daughter. Put at least some thought and time into how you can be a more effective dad.
On this day...
- The inspirational quote - 2016
- Bathroom remodel and flight update - 2009
- Living with a photographer - 2007
- My lookalikes - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019