I couldn’t help but think of the process of Christian discipleship as I watched this movie. A LOT of time spent with a few people produces incredible results. Allowing your “students” to experience life, hardship, and working together creates a lifelong bond and commitment to mission.
GREAT movie. Inspirational. Many thanks to the men and women of the Coast Guard who serve thanklessly, for the most part.
On this day...
- Nuff said: Impractical Jokers save the day, Watch Pompeii get destroyed, How to deal with crisis, How to reach millennials, Blacksburg Winter Storm aerial footage, 9 reasons the church need to reach college students - 2016
- Relief... - 2015
- Spiritual centering - 2009
- Complete Nutts - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019