Mark told me in a comment on my review of The Illusionist that if I enjoyed it, I would love The Prestige. He was right. It’s a must see. A little pat on the back for myself… After watching this movie, I was able to make my DVD remote disappear for a full 30 minutes, prompting a late-night couch sweep. After giving up, it reappeared magically in my shoe that I had taken off during the movie. Very cool.
Let me know what powers you get after watching the movie. I think I’m going to go watch Smallville next. The whole flying thing is appealing…
On this day...
- Thoughts on determining God's will - 2017
- Review: The Jesus I Never Knew (rated 4 stars) - 2009
- WordPress theme winner, blog commenting, and networking - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019