Oh no… my wife now has a blog. It’s Proof Positive, and I’m a little nervous about it. Up till now, I’ve been able to free wheel out here in cyberspace, content with the occasional comment from her about “I can’t believe you said that.” Now… well, I’m treading a little lighter. Matt Parker has recently discovered the wonderful joys of a wife blogging.
And, crazy of all crazies, my 8 year-old son now has a blog too! If you’d like to see his, email me, and I’ll send you his link, but we’re not posting it, just to be careful. I actually think his might be very helpful in his education, just to help him get used to writing.
Hey… for those of you interested in The Patriarch’s Bible Study, we’re going to kick it in gear next week! Get your books and get ready to go. If you want to know what I’m talking about, look at the other blogs link to the right and click on the Patriachs.
On this day...
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - 2020
- Why I voted for Bernie Sanders on Super Tuesday - 2016
- Review: Is God a Moral Monster? Part 1 - 2013
- How long do you plan to be at your church? - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020