Because Jenny has found yet another site for us all to be addicted to – in Flixster – I found this post by a recent blog I’ve stumbled across as timely and relevant. The main question is, “How do you determine whether or not to see a particular movie, based on your ethical code or faith convictions?”
Read cavman’s entry and tell me what you think.
On this day...
- Joseph and Nick: leaving legalism - 2019
- The Youth of Western Europe: Ignorant Heirs of the Reformation - 2010
- Decelerating - 2010
- Win a free Bible - 2009
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019