The movie that I’ve been waiting to see for quite some time opens Friday. It’s called Amazing Grace, and it’s the story of William Wilberforce (1759-1833). Wilberforce singlehandedly was abel to move England to outlawing slavery in his generation. A vibrant Christian, he was also a prolific writer. I read his Real Christianity a couple of years ago and was amazed by how relevant his assessment of dead religion and living faith is to today’s church.
Blogged with Flock
On this day...
- Open our eyes - 2008
- What's your desktop look like? - 2007
- Review: Final Exam- A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality - 2007
- MMI - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019