The movie that I’ve been waiting to see for quite some time opens Friday. It’s called Amazing Grace, and it’s the story of William Wilberforce (1759-1833). Wilberforce singlehandedly was abel to move England to outlawing slavery in his generation. A vibrant Christian, he was also a prolific writer. I read his Real Christianity a couple of years ago and was amazed by how relevant his assessment of dead religion and living faith is to today’s church.
Blogged with Flock
On this day...
- Open our eyes - 2008
- What's your desktop look like? - 2007
- Review: Final Exam- A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality - 2007
- MMI - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020