Ah… don’t you just love good news on a Saturday?
Apple Computer said Wednesday it sold a total of 1,610,000 Macintosh computers during the three-month period ending September, including nearly 1 million notebook systems.
On this day...
- Nuff said: Fix annoying iOS 8 tidbits, charts!, the world's largest religion, why working from a coffee shop may not be a good idea - 2014
- The Language of God review, continued - 2011
- Wratitudnesday - 2009
- Reflections and redirections - 2008
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020