Isn’t it time you made the switch?
A recent survey of twenty Apple Specialist retailers shows that approximately 25 percent of customers buying Macs are new to the platform and that the figure is likely to keep rising due to the iPod “halo effect” and Apple’s Boot Camp software.
On this day...
- Donald Duck and our Christmas tree - 2015
- December Doings - 2012
- Video from CEE - 2008
- iPhone revolutionizes mobile web browsing - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019