I’m in Arkadelphia listening to the religion faculty teach the book of Exodus to a large group of gathered pastors.
Exodus is also story of a nation that has rejected God. Notice Ex 5.2. Pharoah says, “Who is the Lord?”
What follows is judgement on a nation: disasters, disruptions, ecenomic collapse, division, and epidemic health failure.
On this day...
- A used Jeep as an expression of God's love - 2015
- The new must-see PSP commercials - 2007
- Amazon wades into Apple stronghold selling mp3's - 2007
- Welcome New Readers 2... - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020