I’m in Arkadelphia listening to the religion faculty teach the book of Exodus to a large group of gathered pastors.
Exodus is also story of a nation that has rejected God. Notice Ex 5.2. Pharoah says, “Who is the Lord?”
What follows is judgement on a nation: disasters, disruptions, ecenomic collapse, division, and epidemic health failure.
On this day...
- A used Jeep as an expression of God's love - 2015
- The new must-see PSP commercials - 2007
- Amazon wades into Apple stronghold selling mp3's - 2007
- Welcome New Readers 2... - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019