We got back this afternoon around 4:00 from our weekend at Beech Springs Baptist Camp near El Dorado. It was a fantastically relaxing weekend spent with some of our dearest friends – our Journey Church family. This was our second year at Family Camp, and it was full of laughter, games, kids, more laughter, about 37 bike wrecks, crying, more laughter, kids, and late-night coffee with Spades, Speed Scrabble and Settlers.
I wanted to lob this entry out to let you know that more is coming. But in the meantime, we’re baaaack. You can also check my Flickr account for pix of FC07.
On this day...
- Their Story: Meet Rachel Wiseman - 2014
- Lost car keys and my mind - 2014
- Review: Revolution in World Missions - 2008
- Welcome Back... - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020