“Keep your feasts, O Judah; fulfill your vows..”
Thought: Purposeful annual repetition of religious events serves to anchor the mind and heart in past divine activity and bring reassurance for the future. Weight lifters repeat the mantra ” repetition builds definition.” That physical reality carries spiritual application.
Judah’s annual feasts were meant to remind and refresh its people in the gracious redemptive activity of God in their past. What do you do regularly that will reboot your brain likewise?
On this day...
- Where your needs are met - 2014
- Wes likes repentance - 2013
- Tumblr or Swurl - 2008
- Glorieta-bound - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019