While I slept, four folks who I like a lot began blogging. Actually, some of them began several days ago, and I’m just now waking up to the realilty. I’ve spent the last 45 minutes reviewing the following new blogs, and I encourage you swing by and check them out:
Former Monticellonians/Current Camdenites (AL):
- Phillip Slaughter @ Desperately Searching (No, this is not a site for singles…
- Rose Slaughter @ The Fountain of Youth
Stop by and check them out. Tell them I sent ya.
Oh, and for all you “mommy bloggers” out there, stop by Terry Heaton’s Pomo Blog and read his entry about you.
On this day...
- Preview: When Missions Shapes the Mission - 2012
- The Same Things - 2011
- Krakow Live: Tracy's Tuck and Roll - 2009
- Learning to share... leadership - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020