Has anyone else noticed recently (and occasionally) how Bloglines will burp and give you a whole slew of “new” entries from you subscriptions only to discover that they’re not new at all? Why is that?
On this day...
- The urgency of discipleship and a review of "Real Life Discipleship" - 2011
- Review: The Great Divorce (rated 4 stars) - 2008
- Nashville stars... - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019