With that said, I do encourage you to check it out. It may be your cup of tea. The idea is that as you’re surfing and reading Christian blogs, you click on a “bookmarklet” that you save to your bookmarks bar, and that blog entry that encouraged you so much is immediately submitted to blogs4god.com and shows up on their RSS feed. That way, others will see it, and hopefully over time, the entry you submitted will be highly trafficked and encourage the original writer.
There’s a good entry here about how to use blogs4god for your benefit and others.
On this day...
- Their Story: Jeremy Woodall - 2014
- A failed attempt at lunch - 2008
- Learning from old dead guys - 2007
- Smell on wheels... - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020