I posted on Instagram yesterday that I’m beginning a new book and invited anyone interested to read with me. I was pleased to see a few takers there. For followers of the blog, I’m putting it out there for your interest as well.
Here’s the book: What’s Best Next – How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done by Matt Perman.
Here’s what you need to do if you’re interested in joining this book club.
- Leave a comment below that you’re going to participate.
- Order your book from Amazon or go grab one from Barnes & Noble (or whatever remaining bricks and mortar bookstore you have access to).
- The goal will be to have read through chapter one by next Friday (May 3).
I need your thoughts on how to interact
I want healthy, fun discussion about what we’re reading, and I’m not sure how to achieve it. Is it best to just use the comments on this blog entry for that? Or are you aware of other alternatives? I could create a “forum” on the blog dedicated to the book discussion also.
- What are you aware of as far as discussion platforms?
And just to head off the “Facebook” idea… NO. I won’t do Facebook. Sorry. I’ll use it on occasion, but I don’t want to use it for on-going discussion. Sorry. 😉
We are going to use a forum I installed here on the blog. Connect here.
And awaaaaafy we go…
On this day...
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019