We’re setting the “BUY LAUNCH” for Super Center Savior at this Saturday on Amazon.com. It’s available on other sites (including Barnes & Noble and CrossBooks), but we’re asking folks to buy it from Amazon this Saturday to help create a buzz about it and generate more interest outside our influence circles.
I’d sure appreciate your help, and I apologize for the “last minuteness” of it. I only found out that it was live in online stores yesterday! I’m new at this, can you tell?
A few other things:
- I’d appreciate reviews left on Amazon, B&N and CrossBooks. Anything that you leave will be helpful in generating interest.
- If you’re on Facebook, please like the Book Page. Leave a comment there if you’d like! I’ll be responding to as many as I can keep up with.
- If you’re on Google+, do the same there.
- Please use your digital influence to spread the word.
- I’d also welcome your ideas for how to promote it in different venues.
Thanks, everyone, for joining me on this journey! I’d love to hear your feedback and thoughts in the comments on this blog!
On this day...
- Seven things Apple doesn't do well - 2015
- Health update 2014 - 2014
- "Select all" code for inviting Facebook friends to an event - 2012
- Our little runaway - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019