I’m enjoying this addictive little feedback tool created by Postreach. You can see it at the bottom of every post. It’s a way of “voting” on a post without having to leave a comment. Hopefully, this will create more feedback for blog authors, who sometimes just want a pathetic pat on the back from someone that says, “Hey, I’m reading…”
You can also go to Postreach’s Showcase page and see blog entries that are receiving votes in a scrolling fashion. Very cool.
Try it out by simply scrolling over the icon that best fits your reaction and leaving a quick vote!
On this day...
- Make much of Jesus - 2019
- Cable boxes, tv tuners and pong - 2014
- Busy, busy - 2009
- Review: A Year of Living Biblically (rated 4 stars) - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019