Jason has a great blog entry questioning the need for an ongoing sales tax in our town when the city cannot even fully account for where it’s spent the last $15+ million. For those of you wanting to know, I’d encourage you to attend tonight’s Council meeting (May 30 at 6:00 at City Hall).
On this day...
- Your email is controlling you - 2019
- Why I'm moving from a smart phone to a dumb phone - 2013
- Review: The Last Christian - 2010
- Stand up! - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020