Jason has a great blog entry questioning the need for an ongoing sales tax in our town when the city cannot even fully account for where it’s spent the last $15+ million. For those of you wanting to know, I’d encourage you to attend tonight’s Council meeting (May 30 at 6:00 at City Hall).
On this day...
- Your email is controlling you - 2019
- Why I'm moving from a smart phone to a dumb phone - 2013
- Review: The Last Christian - 2010
- Stand up! - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019