I just love it when someone else’s blog gets the heat for a while. After my post about the Southern Baptists and their love/hate relationship with private prayer languages generated such a flurry of comments, it’s been a relief to kick back and watch Jim’s blog be the epicenter of Monticellonian comment fury these days.
Swing by and catch up.
Now what can I stir up next?
On this day...
- A la carte: Death of personal blogging, political posts, book on prayer recommendation - 2012
- Bentonville-bound - 2008
- Superheroes in Iraq - 2005
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020