I just love it when someone else’s blog gets the heat for a while. After my post about the Southern Baptists and their love/hate relationship with private prayer languages generated such a flurry of comments, it’s been a relief to kick back and watch Jim’s blog be the epicenter of Monticellonian comment fury these days.
Swing by and catch up.
Now what can I stir up next?
On this day...
- A la carte: Death of personal blogging, political posts, book on prayer recommendation - 2012
- Bentonville-bound - 2008
- Superheroes in Iraq - 2005
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019