Love seeing friends (and church members) being the church. When people pursue their interests, using their gift and talent in a way that blesses others and glorifies God, it’s the “sweet spot.” Watch this video from The New Yorker about the New Jersey Comets, a women’s professional softball team that Virginia Tech alum Courtney Liddle is playing for this summer.
The followup story in The New Yorker is here.
On this day...
- Faith is living in advance... - 2014
- Hello.. can you hear me now? (back to the iPhone) - 2013
- The Myth of Proximity - 2013
- Doing it West Texas - 2011
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019