I came home to the strangest sight yesterday. Carolyn was throwing something away. Yep. For all you omen-seekers, it may be time to sell high and move to higher ground. My wifey throws nothing away. Nada. Zilch.
However, as documented here by my trusty Sony Cybershot DSC-W7, the old cups are in the trash, and we have some nice? new ones. They’re, uh, red. Very. With matching bowls. Come Christmas time, we are gonna be rather festive. Right now, all our cereal milk looks like it’s been Strawberry-Quicked.
By the way, you might recognize the mixer in the background…
While she’s in the mood, I better go pad-lock my t-shirt drawer.
On this day...
- NTP: new technology phobic and Digg Reader - 2013
- NRVHub to give $500 to local church - 2009
- They want a Wii - 2007
- Why I gave up consuming "The Glorious Church" - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020