Overheard on Justin Blanton’s blog:
I wonder how long it’s going to take my future kid to figure out that I don’t know everything, and that every time I say, “we’ll talk about it later,” I’m actually just buying time to Google the question. I predict not long.
Exactly. Has Google become our online brain?
On this day...
- Destination Durmitor - 2014
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Stephen Furtick - 2011
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Ed Stetzer - 2011
- Leaving your church - 2010
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019