Overheard on Justin Blanton’s blog:
I wonder how long it’s going to take my future kid to figure out that I don’t know everything, and that every time I say, “we’ll talk about it later,” I’m actually just buying time to Google the question. I predict not long.
Exactly. Has Google become our online brain?
On this day...
- Destination Durmitor - 2014
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Stephen Furtick - 2011
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Ed Stetzer - 2011
- Leaving your church - 2010
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020