My Bloglines list continues to wax and wane, with the addition of new blogs I find and the deletion (sometimes temporary) of other blogs that either slack off , or honestly, bore me. However, there have been a few blogs that have made my daily read list for a while now, and I wanted to offer them to you for two purposes:
- You might discover one that makes your daily blog list.
- I want you to comment on the blogs that are on your daily list. (Then perhaps I’ll find some that I was not aware of that will be added to my daily list.)
And without further ado:
Trails I Follow Regularly:
This is not an exhaustive list, and I may add more later, but this should at least get us going. Also, for a fuller list of blogs that I follow occasionally, check out the Trails tab up top.
On this day...
- Tumblr - 2008
- Evangelicalism splitting... again - 2007
- God's Favorite 4-Letter Word - 2006
- Taking others for granted - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020