In spite of the tragic tornadic activity in Florida last night, we’re still on go for our much-planned and anticipated trip to Walt Disney World. We gave the “kids” this trip as their main Christmas present, and after a month of waiting, we head to Little Rock this afternoon to stay overnight with my folks. Then it’s onboard a plan tomorrow a.m. for the flight to Orlando. We’re spending the next seven days there and plan to simply be. To laugh. To smile. To be delighted. No expectations other than togetherness.
I’ll be blogging from there, so we’re taking Notes on the road. Hope you’ll check back!
On this day...
- Apples better than coffee - 2015
- A personal prayer from 2009 - 2015
- Joyful Submission Series - 2009
- Hogging the broadband - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020