I just got permission from Jack Brauer to post one of his pictures of Zabljak with Mount Durmitor looming above. Jack is a mountain photographer based out of Colorado. You’ve got to visit his site and look at his stunning shots – and order a few – as a way of saying thanks. By the way, his cousin Jack is enjoying this spring with the revival of his TV series 24…
You may know from the last post that our team from Blacksburg and Pulaski will be flying out Monday to visit Montenegro. What you may not know is that this small county is stunningly gorgeous. In a recent Skype call with Britt Boone, owner/operator of meanderbug.com, he said:
God told the Montenegrins that they will get to live in the most beautiful place on earth… but that they also got all the leftover rocks.
At any rate, we’ll be visiting one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites – Durmitor National Park.
Are you ready to buy your ticket yet?
I encourage you to read up on our journey by following my blog. I’ll be inviting the team to make some guest posts here next week. We also hope to be able to contribute to meanderbug with our pictures and video – and maybe get featured in a blog or two.
A few tips:
- Follow Meanderbug on Twitter.
- Like and share the Meanderbug page if you’re on Facebook.
- If you’d like to contribute to our trip, visit this post.
- Make sure you catch up on our trip when we return to learn about how you can get involved.
On this day...
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Stephen Furtick - 2011
- Notes from Refuel 2011: Ed Stetzer - 2011
- Leaving your church - 2010
- Review: Prince Caspian (rated 5 stars) - 2008
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019