Wade Burleson has stirred up the waters again in an excellent post seeking to defend a biblical view of baptism from encroachments upon it by leaders in the Southern Baptist Convention. SBC churches need to wake up and reign in or replace these leaders that are very near imposing a Landmark-ish set of inflexible and unbiblical rules and procedures upon the denomination and its churches.
On this day...
- Ginkgo leaves, $5 million and a church building - 2017
- An early Christmas - 2014
- Top Books I Read in 2013 - 2013
- Merry Christmas 2012 - 2012
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019