At the risk of turning this column into a Challies’ dominated-one, I’ll try to move on to other blogs, but hey, I’m catching up from a week of no blog-reading… With that said, read Tim’s entry about spiritual discernment. I’ve said elsewhere that this book will be a must-have for today’s American Christ follower – mainly because there’s such an appalling lack of discernment in the church today.
On this day...
- Nuff Said: Demise of blog commenting, Small Groups make a BIG difference, Questions for sleepy Christians, & 11 books we lie about reading - 2015
- Snowpocalypse Reports - 2014
- Live Where You Love: The New River Valley - 2013
- Eating my words - 2009
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019