Well, some Macs do… Read to believe. (By the way, I have a Mac SE with a carrying case, for sale for $25,000…)
Pictures need to be seen to be believed; the original box and all manuals were included in this auction. This early 1980s 1mhz Apple II+ originally sold for $1,200. Adjusted for inflation that would be $3,000 today meaning that over the last 25 years despite being outpaced several thousand times in mhz you’d have only lost 50% of your investment.
On this day...
- Merry Christmas 2017 - 2017
- Merry Christmas 2016 - 2016
- Merry Christmas 2015 from the Nobles - 2015
- Christmas journey in pictures - 2014
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020