Compelling scientific research continually shows that the hype over global warming may be just that. And political postering. A great article at the Chicago Sun-Times calls on Al Gore to apologize for his film An Inconvenient Truth which is so riddled with scientific error that it should be run as a half-baked political cartoon rather than pose as a documentary.
Many of the assertions Gore makes in his movie, ”An Inconvenient Truth,” have been refuted by science, both before and after he made them. Gore can show sincerity in his plea for scientific honesty by publicly acknowledging where science has rebutted his claims.
On this day...
- Nuff said: 10 commitments, the power of definitions, leaving your church well, ways you're doing Twitter wrong, NO!, and more - 2014
- Sunday in Krakow - 2009
- Jaiku joins with Google - may trump Twitter - 2008
- When a sentence takes a year... - 2007
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020