There’s no book on my face.
But I’ve had surprising fun playing with Facebook the last few days. It is a much better networking tool than anything else out there. Check out my profile.
In addition, have you all dropped by 30boxes yet? Take some time to play there today. Cool stuff.
On this day...
- Choosing Thanksgiving - 2016
- A poem from Luke 8 - 2010
- Today's stop: surgeon consultation - 2008
- So long, and thanks for all the Nutts - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019