I stumbled across a nifty utility today called Facebooksync. Essentially, it syncs your contacts in Facebook with your Mac Address Book. Very cool. It even puts your contacts profile pictures from Facebook into their profile on Address Book.
After you download it and open the application, you’ll need to login to Facebook to give it permission to use your Facebook account. Then in the Facebooksync window, you will want to click on each box in the top right: Missing Info, Missing Photo, Missing Record.
You’ll need to quit Address Book if it’s open and relaunch it.
You should see all your contacts updated now with the information that they have supplied through Facebook.
On this day...
PastorChurch Staff Appreciation Month - 2019
- Rewarding interaction; Reader appreciation - 2007
- Review: In But Not Of - A Guide to Christian Ambition - 2006
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020
- Tribute: Dr. W.O. Vaught - March 1, 2020