I stumbled across a nifty utility today called Facebooksync. Essentially, it syncs your contacts in Facebook with your Mac Address Book. Very cool. It even puts your contacts profile pictures from Facebook into their profile on Address Book.
After you download it and open the application, you’ll need to login to Facebook to give it permission to use your Facebook account. Then in the Facebooksync window, you will want to click on each box in the top right: Missing Info, Missing Photo, Missing Record.
You’ll need to quit Address Book if it’s open and relaunch it.
You should see all your contacts updated now with the information that they have supplied through Facebook.
On this day...
- Rewarding interaction; Reader appreciation - 2007
- Review: In But Not Of - A Guide to Christian Ambition - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019