I’m really excited about this fall at Journey as we begin a focus centered around the themeFacing the Giants. The movie is an incredible film about faith, failure, and of course, football. Our small groups will start next Wednesday evening, and on Sundays, Ryan and I will be preaching messages related to the “giants” we all face using characters from scripture to illustrate and encourage us as we seek to follow Christ.
This Sunday night, August 26, there will be a FREE showing of Facing the Giants at Journey at 5:00 p.m. Popcorn and snacks will be provided. It’s a very family-friendly movie, and I’d love to encourage you to come out and bring a friend! Everyone in the community is welcome to participate!!
If you’ve not participated in a small group before, I’ll be co-leading one with Mike and Shelley Smith at our house beginning at 6:00. You’re welcome to come!
Check out a preview of the movie here:
On this day...
- College bound - 2015
- In response to a command to attend church... - 2007
- Our Story, Spring 1990 - 2007
- Struggling with Peter - 2006
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019