God’s ways are certainly not our ways, and all too often before the truth sets you free, it will make you miserable. We dare not conclude that what we are going through lacks the divine touch simply because it entered our life without our permission. Faith is living in advance what we will only understand in reverse.
On this day...
- Hello.. can you hear me now? (back to the iPhone) - 2013
- Courtney Liddle in The New Yorker video - 2013
- The Myth of Proximity - 2013
- Doing it West Texas - 2011
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019