I won’t waste your time with even trying to add to the excellent entry that Andy White has over at his blog. It relates to the importance of positive self-talk for the self-employed person that often works alone. The “I can’t do it,” feelings can bring you spiraling out of mental control and inhibit your attitude, effectiveness, and productivity.
On this day...
- A 5M day - 2009
- Eighty-two - 2008
- Review: "State of Fear" (4 stars) - 2007
- Helping high school grads transition to college - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020