I won’t waste your time with even trying to add to the excellent entry that Andy White has over at his blog. It relates to the importance of positive self-talk for the self-employed person that often works alone. The “I can’t do it,” feelings can bring you spiraling out of mental control and inhibit your attitude, effectiveness, and productivity.
On this day...
- A 5M day - 2009
- Eighty-two - 2008
- Review: "State of Fear" (4 stars) - 2007
- Helping high school grads transition to college - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- But Senegal - September 17, 2019
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019