You may recall my incredible experience at National Collegiate Week in beautiful Glorieta, New Mexico at this time last year. This morning, Jeremy and I are heading out for this year’s event – a week of worship, learning, fellowship and God-exalting fun with some of the dynamic believers of the universities of the world.
On this day...
- Nuff Said: "Ordinary" Sundays, Methodists circa 2014, Top 35 Christian blogs and the Youth Pastor Accidental Screenshare - 2019
- Learning from gifts - 2013
- How to follow journeyguy.com during the experiment - 2013
- Mo' love through a moped - 2007
Latest posts by Jeff Noble (see all)
- 10 years of ministry (and lots of coffee) - September 2, 2019
- Review: “Openness Unhindered” by Rosario Butterfield - August 19, 2019
- Why do Christian women struggle with friendships? - August 10, 2019