I’m watching the game tonight on the edge of my seat. I need Todd Heap, the tight end for Baltimore, to do VERY well. I’m down by 11 points in my fantasy league in this first week of playoffs. And since my 8-year old son beat me out of a spot in the playoffs in my other league, this is my last shot at dignity in our household.
So… if any of you have any connections to the Ravens, please get on the horn tonight and urge them to get Heap the ball!
On this day...
- Nuff Said: Bonhoeffer too popular? When $17.38 changes a life.. Churches & communication... The death of cultural Christianity... A college president stands up... Star Wars cast acapella - 2015
- Observations from Mark - 2014
- Cover for Super Center Savior - 2012
- Spooky Santa - 2007
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020