See that huge wall of books? It’s the fantastic selection of used books at the Goodwill Store on North Main Street in Blacksburg. It’s quite a hefty display of a wide variety of books. I don’t know if they’ve added new shelves, but there are definitely more books in this store than there used to be.
Somewhere among those books was my library book I had mistakenly donated in a stack of other books earlier that day. I stood there staring at that epic wall of varicolored stories in dismay.
I didn’t discover my mistake until I went to return my library book. I searched my back seat in confusion, wondering where it was. Then it dawned on me that earlier that morning I’d been a little distracted when I donated the books, trying to multitask.
I finally found my library book on the last shelf I looked. My Goodwill hunting episode ended in double victory because I found it, and the girl at the register didn’t make me buy it from them.
On this day...
- I2 Conference: Strategic Planning (consulting workshop) - 2007
- Homeschooling... a strategic decision - 2007
- Fellowship Bible Church's I2 Conference - 2007
- Music Survey... - 2006
- A viral post: Humor, Jesus and COVID - April 3, 2020
- Everything could change.. what COVID-19 has done for us - March 19, 2020
- How the coronavirus could reshape the university system - March 11, 2020